- PREPARATION GUIDE -
Preparation Guide for your Baby Shoot
Thank you for choosing me to take images of your precious baby!
What to expect during your Session
A baby session takes 1 hour. If there is a particular colour you would like included in your sessions set up, please let me know in your booking form. I have outfit options for you to choose from for your baby. You can bring an outfit from home but simple is best. See below guide lines.
What To Bring
• You can bring 1 outfit for the session if you wish. (Please avoid logos such as Thomas the Tank etc. Jeans with tops work great as well as pretty sundresses for girls. Please don’t worry too much about what they are wearing, simple classy images is my style and I find less is best in most cases.)
• Please bring along a favourite toy that your baby loves
• Suitable Snacks/milk if required during the session
• If you are having parent or family images taken, please wear neutral coloured clothing, with no big patterns. Whites, greys or black etc are safe its best if your all wearing same or similar colour tops (we want to try our best to keep the attention on your little bub)
* Please understand that sibling shots and poses are not guaranteed as siblings are not always willing to co-operate and your baby’s safety if the most important thing to me.
*Please refrain from taking mobile phone photos or video’s during your shoot
* Sibling, Parent & Family images are done at the end of the newborn session. If you are having Sibling images- please get your partner or a family member to bring your children toward the end of the session or alternatively there is a playground nearby to entertain the kids.