- PREPARATION GUIDE -
Preparation Guide for your Maternity Shoot
Thank you for choosing me to take images of this beautiful season in your life!
What to expect during your Session
A Maternity session usually takes 1 hour. We will do 2 outfit changes and use a few different set ups. I supply maternity dresses for you to choose from for your session. If you would prefer to do one dress and one outfit of your choice, please see below.
What To Bring
• Please ensure you bring or wear a skin colour or white strapless Bra and underwear
• Please bring along a pair of jeans
• If you wish you can bring along one button down shirt or Blouse with a bra or fitted crop top for underneath.( Studio sessions only)
• If you wish to have lingerie shots included in your session please bring it along with you.
• For Husbands/partners and children please bring or wear either white, grey or black tops with jeans or dress pants (its best if your all wearing same or similar colour tops).
*Please understand that sibling shots and poses are not guaranteed as siblings are not always willing to co-operate.
*Please refrain from taking mobile phone photos or video’s during your shoot.
* Hair and make up no included in session
If you have any questions about outfits for your session, please contact me.